Huskisson Bed and Breakfast offers Jervis Bay accommodation (boutique beach style B&B) on the NSW South Coast, Australia.
- 2.5 hours from Sydney or Canberra, Huskisson B&B (Jervis Bay accommodation) is great for a weekend escape, romantic birthday or anniversary, refreshing break or the highlight of your holiday in Australia.
- Huskisson B&B is close to Huskisson village and the world famous white sand beaches of Jervis Bay (Huskisson Beach, Vincentia, Hyams Beach). Close to Jervis Bay and Booderee national parks.
- We have been awarded the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence for six years in a row. We are in their Hall of Fame.
- Huskisson B&B is 5 minute walk from Huskisson village cafes, restaurants, Husky Cinema, The Huskisson pub, dolphin and whale-watching cruises, the wharf, open air sea-pool and beaches.
- The original 1913 Jervis Bay B&B cottage has been renovated in a light and airy ‘rustic beach’ style.
- All our rooms are individually decorated with super-comfy queen beds and have a TV/ DVD, Free WIFI.
- Ensuite bathrooms have clawfoot baths and walk-in showers. Organic shampoo, conditioner and soap, and Radox bubble bath included.
- Guests often return to Huskisson Bed and Breakfast because of its relaxed, creative, beach-style character, unpretentious hospitality and our genuine attention to detail. We are a proud ‘green B&B’ as we recycle rubbish and have solar hot water. We line dry all linen.
- The guest sitting-room has a wood-fire (in winter) and our free breakfasts are made with fresh local produce.
- We are happy to have well-behaved children (and infants) to stay, but it is crucial that you include them in your booking.
- Jervis Bay is known for its white-sand beaches, clear blue water, laid-back seaside villages, boutique shopping and coastal National Parks.
- Huskisson is the hub of Jervis Bay and makes an ideal base for exploring the whole NSW South Coast, the Shoalhaven (Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Milton & Ulladulla), the Grand Pacific Drive or as a stopover on the Sydney to Melbourne coastal drive.
HOW TO BOOK
- Check availability and rates on our online calendar, then book and pay your deposit.
- Or you can email us with your dates and details,
- Phone with your enquiry on 0407 929 083 if you can’t manage online.
- For a Jervis Bay Map (click here)
- For things to do in Jervis Bay and Info about the Area (click here)