Rooms & Breakfast
All the rooms are painted white. They are all bright and airy and have super comfy queen-sized beds with generous, modern, stylish ensuite bathrooms (all have clawfoot baths and 3 have separate walk-in showers).
Verandah Room Four poster queen bed, french doors leading onto verandah. Clawfoot bath and walk in shower in ensuite.
Garden Room Queen bed with french doors onto garden. Large bathroom with clawfoot bath and big walk in shower. (Can also be taken with small annex room to become Family suite – up to 2 children or extra adults)
Sunroom Queen bed with french doors onto garden. Clawfoot bath in bay window and separate ensuite walk in shower
Porch Room Queen Bed with door opening onto verandah. Clawfoot bath in ensuite with shower over bath
All B&B rooms have:
- The most comfortable mattresses we could find
- A choice of soft or firm non-allergenic pillows
- Crisp, white cotton, line-dried linen
- Non-allergenic summer or winter doonas and/or pure wool blankets
- Electric blankets in winter
- Underfloor heating or heated towel rail in all ensuite bathrooms
- DVD/ TV with a great selection of over 100 free movies to watch (classic, cult, family, quirky, old and new)
- Free Wifi for guests in all areas
- Ipod/ Iphone docking station/clock radio
- Huge bath-sheet towels
- Beach towels
- Organic shampoo and conditioner plus bubble bath
- Good bedside reading lights
- Ironing board and iron for all to use in sitting room
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Massage and relaxation/spa pampering can be arranged for in-house.
Just-squeezed orange juice, leaf tea in a pot or individually made espresso coffee (Steve’s lattes and cappuccinos are specialty). Fresh tropical fruit salad or fruit compote in winter (such as rhubarb from our garden or apple and cinnamon), organic muesli and all kinds of cereal and yoghurts. Eggs any way and with fresh from the bakery toast, home-made jams and marmalades (using lemons and limes from our garden).
We will accommodate most dietary requirements (with a bit of notice).