Rooms & Breakfast
All the rooms are painted white. They are all bright and airy and have super comfy queen-sized beds with generous, modern, stylish ensuite bathrooms with showers and clawfoot baths.
Four poster queen bed, french doors leading onto verandah. Clawfoot bath and walk in shower in ensuite.
Queen bed with french doors onto garden. Large bathroom with clawfoot bath and big walk in shower. (Can also be taken with small annex room to become Family suite – up to 2 children or extra adults).
Queen bed with french doors onto garden. Clawfoot bath in bay window and separate ensuite walk in shower
Queen bed with ensuite bathroom (clawfoot bath and shower over the bath). This room has a private entrance which opens onto the verandah
All B&B Rooms Have:
- The most comfortable mattresses we could find
- A choice of soft or firm non-allergenic pillows
- Crisp, white cotton, line-dried linen
- Non-allergenic summer or winter doonas and/or pure wool blankets
- Electric blankets in winter
- Underfloor heating or heated towel rail in all ensuite bathrooms
- DVD/ TV with a great selection of over 100 free movies to watch (classic, cult, family, quirky, old and new)
- Free Wifi for guests in all areas
- Huge bath-sheet towels
- Beach towels
- Organic shampoo and conditioner plus bubble bath
- Good bedside reading lights
- Ironing board and iron for all to use in sitting room
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Massage and relaxation/spa pampering can be arranged for in-house.
Breakfast is now a light, ‘help-yourself’ breakfast including:
Delicious muesli and all the cereals, various yoghurts, fruit, fresh bakery bread and fruit toast, home-made marmalade (with limes from our garden). Orange juice, tea and espresso coffee.
Please note that we are no longer serving or cooking breakfast and have reduced the prices by $30 a night. There are so many wonderful (all day) breakfast cafes just 5 minutes walk away.